Semi Auto Blogging Strategy
I like tools that help blogging and I call this semi auto blogging. Auto blogging that involves garbled articles for the sole purpose of back links seems like a good way to add entropy to the world wide web. There’s enough entropy already!
So I use tools to help spread the good word around the web. Here are some simple steps to bring more interested visitors to your site.
1. Start with a good article. You can hire a good writer and it will be worth it. Or if you like to talk get a speech to text converter and talk your articles. This software is very popular Dagon naturally Speaking Home Edition. Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home, Version 11Voice Recognition Software)
I’ve noticed that my Droid phone also has a speech to text function that work well in a quite environment.
2. Publish your article on your own site and wait until Google indexes it.
3. Publish your article on a few article sites like ezinearticles. Here is a list of the top article directories.
4. Optional – send your article to a blog network like Free Traffic System. You’ve all heard tha Google has been de-indexing blog networks. However, if you have good quality content that is used correctly you’ll be OK. As for duplicate content, the same news stories are floating around everywhere and this doesn’t seem to hurt those big news publishers.
5. Use a service to help send out social bookmarking links for your posts.
Onlywire charges $10 per month and there is an OFFICIAL onlywire wordpress plugin you can use to automate it. You can get someone on fiverr to set up your account passwords for you for 5 bucks. Or go with the free version.
SocialAdr is nice because you are getting a bunch of other people to submit your link for you which is really the point. Votes for you page. You can trade links for free or they have a paid version for the lazy marketer (or the smart marketer). I love this because it gets real people that are interested in your info to the information you care about.
These semi auto blogging aids should help tell the search engines you have some good content to share.